With Vsual Standard License, we want to make it easy for you to license our resources for your projects appropriately.
- The Vsual Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Product) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
- You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one, and the End Product may be Sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
- Use resources for personal uses and for client projects
- Use resources in multiple projects
- Use resources to create one end product for sale (500 units max)
An End product for sale is a digital or physical item intended for sale to more than a single person. E.g. You purchase a font and print it on t-shirts that you sell to multiple person.
- Modify or combine resources with other works and make a derivative work from it.
- Resell resources as stock images or digital downloads
- Redistribute, sublicense, or share resources to any third party
- Embed on 3rd party servers or platform
- Include resources in a wider design/product where the resources can be extracted in its original form
E.g.: Include a vector illustration in a design for sale where the illustration can be extracted as vector element by new customers
- Use resources when your subscription is no longer active
If you have any questions related to our license, feel free to contact us.
15 November 2018