Bolde is a powerfull sans serif font family with modern touches. A balance of hard lines and smooth curve makes them able to stand on their own dynamically
Bolde includes five all-caps fonts
- Bolde Regular
- Bolde Bold
- Bolde Italic
- Bolde Light
- Bolde Hollow
Features: five all caps font, Numbers & Punctuation / Extensive Language Support Bolde works great in any branding, logos, magazines, films. The different styles give you a full range to explore a whole host of applications.
To enable the OpenType Stylistic alternates, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7, Microsoft Word 2010 or later versions. There are additional ways to access alternates/swashes, using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac) or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).
- How to Access Alternate Characters in Photoshop CC.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFlMwARHusY
- How to access all alternative characters using Adobe Illustrator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzwjMkbB-wQ
- How to use stylistic sets font in Microsoft Word 2010 or later versions: https://youtu.be/x1A_ilsBsGs
- How to access all alternative characters, using Windows Character Map with Photoshop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go9vacoYmBw
- How to Use OpenType Fonts in Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space: http://cuttingforbusiness.com/2016/01/28/how-to-use-opentype-fonts-in-silhouette-studio-or-cricut-de….
Thanks for having a peek at Bolde. As always, if you have any questions just send me a message!
Date5 Aug, 2019
File TypesOTF, TTF, WOFF