Ever After is a modern script font with a highly romantic character.
The smooth letterforms are ideal for creating vinyl cut designs, such as in Silhouette, Cricut, etc.
The lowercase letters come with swash alternates including “infinity swashes” that create an infinity sign between words.
Swashes and Infinity Swashes are also provided as separate fonts to make it even easier to use, or in case you work with non-Opentype software.
There are 2 types of swashes in Ever After:
1- Front and End Swashes 2- Infinity Swashes
Front and End Swashes are super easy to activate:
- Just press the Swash button in the Opentype panel
- Or select from the Glyphs Panel
- For Windows users, select any letter from the Windows Character Map
- Or you can just go ahead and choose the supporting Ever After Swash font
Infinity Swashes are also easy:
- Turn on Standard Ligatures AND Contextual Alternates, then simply type: “name8name”. No spaces. Example: John8Jane, Jack8Jill, Romeo8Juliette
- OR select from the Glyphs Panel
- Character Map for Windows / PC users
- Simply choose the Infinity Swash Font for the end of 1st word and start of 2nd. (Uppercase followed by Lowercase) Example: JacKjill, JohNjane, RomeOjuliette
- Ever After OTF, TTF
- Ever After Swash OTF, TTF
- Ever After Infinity Swash OTF, TTF
*All extra characters are PUA encoded for easy access.
**A separate infinity sign is also included as a discretionary ligature and can be accessed by typing “0x0” (zero x zero)
Date14 May, 2019
File TypesOTF, TTF