Video Demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvTpef1Vf8o
Introducing The Zero Presentation is a clean, versatile, scalable and multipurpose PowerPoint Template to present your business to potentials clients in a elegant way, Business Presentation has +200 slides of content (portfolios, general information, handmade infographics, data charts, section breaks, maps, tables, timeline etc. ), many layouts options, animations and more. This presentation was made it slide by slide, not based on master slides. Please be sure to install the fonts before open the presentation.
- 201 Multipurpose Slides, Clean, Simple & Creative slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio Both widescreen (16×9 HD) and 4×3
- Custom animation for each object
- Handcrafted 3D infographic in PowerPoint
- 7 Color schemes with light and dark backgrounds
- All Graphic resizable and editable
- Extensive use of custom placeholders and smart art – just drag and drop
- Short Instruction included
- Easily editable, animation, transitions and more…
- Is it really over 5,600+ slides? Yes it is. Actually it’s 5628 slides, to be precise. Here’s how we got that many: There are 28 templates, each about 201 slides (a couple are a little more or a little less), with dark and light color versions of each slide. Per set of templates is over 804 slides (example set 1 light, set 2 dark color), and there are widescreen and 4×3 versions in both PPT. All together, you get 5628 slides! The foundation is over 201 unique layouts taken from real-world, winning presentations. There are 170 unique vector icons that are easily recolored and resizable. So, yeah. Lots of slides.
Can I customize the colors?
- Yes! This is at the heart of the design and it’s easy to do. Graphics are created with vector objects which can be scaled, recolored and edited with no loss of fidelity. They look great on screen, print great and make for a smaller file size too.
Do I need custom fonts?
- We use the Lato fonts, which is FREE! You can download it here Envato policy does not permit me to include the fonts in the files you download, but it’s super easy to just click on the link and download the fonts.
What about the pictures you are using?
- Many of these are also free, and a couple cost just a very small amount. Envato policy does not permit me to include any images (even the free ones) in the download, but links to all the images are included in the documentation and it’s easy to download them and put them in your presentation. As a creative director at a major Ad Agency (I’m not allowed to say which) I have access to a pretty large (and expensive!) library of stock photography, which would cost you a fortune to download. So I looked online to find free stuff that looks good that can save you money.
If you love it, remember to FOLLOW ME so you’ll be notified about my updates on new product launches! If you have any questions regarding this bundle or anything, just hit me with a message and let’s have a virtual cup of coffee to discuss 🙂
Date27 Sep, 2018
SoftwareAdobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, PowerPoint
File TypesAi, Eps, Psd, Ppt, Pptx